Friday, March 13, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ah-AH-Ah..

It's Friday the 13th, and a happy one to you all! Today was the last day of classes for the quarter at my college (have some alliteration), and I'm currently trying to figure out how the fuck I'm supposed to identify and then write to formula for acid-base conjugations.

Afterward though? I'm going to take off my bra, wear a tight t-shirt and very short shorts, then wander out into the woods, get hammered, light up a wee bit, and then get hammered again, IFYAKNOWHUTIMEEEEEN! Wink wink! Then I'm going to go skinny dip, and possibly pee on Pamela Voorhees' grave.

I'm sure eeeverything will be juuuust fine.

EDIT: The fine folks over at the Cake Wrecks blog have a whole article posted to Jason Voorhees cake. Go see the delicious horror!

Direct link

Or go and click on the Cake Wrecks link to the right of this post; should be their top post, at least today.

2 comments:

Cins said...

Can I get photos of this?

Stac said...

You could...

..if I showed up on film.

Which I don't.

Mwaaaahaaaaaa....