Monday, September 7, 2009

An All Hallows Sighting

I-Mockery has started their Halloween count down! Every year they two a solid two months of Halloween updates of all kinds, so go their for your ghoulish fix!

It also looks like X-Entertainment is going to start the Halloween countdown on September 16, so start looking for that, as well!

Both sites have great offerings and I visit both extensively this time of year!

Also, they have pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden currently. It is DELICIOUS.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

I can't tell you how excited it makes me to see X-E decorated all Halloweeny. Although i'm sure you know precisely how excited that makes me cause i'm sure it makes you that excited too! The Halloween season has officially begun!!

Stac said...

Johnny, sometimes I think we might be siblings from another mother. I am STOKED; it's almost my favorite time of the year! :D